Thinking you would like to give Square Dancing a try?
Please consider the following (8) Good Reasons:
- Experience the GOOD ACTIVE FUN in a NON-COMPETITIVE activity.
- Meet neighbors, family members and NEW FRIENDS in a friendly setting.
- Enjoy spirited LIVELY MUSIC that will get you stepping.
- Gets you moving for some aerobic EXERCISE without really trying.
- Adds 10 years to your Life Span by improving you HEALTH and MIND.
- Simply focus on the dance and you will forget your STRESSES of the DAY.
- Thinking about life after RETIREMENT? You can square dance all across the country & many parts of the World!
- Meet some of the Friendliest and Fun loving PEOPLE by the Square Dance Activity!
Hebron Elementary School Cafeteria (307 S. Main) this fall starting Monday night
Open House: September 17 & 24, 2018 7:00 - 9:00 PM. Dress casually & be prepared to have a lot of FUN!
- CONTACT: Larry or Rose @ (219) 921-1196